Thursday, July 24, 2008

8 months old!

Mom said I could dictate the post today!! I'm really advanced, you know. Just last week I did my first google search on Mom's iPhone. She was so impressed she kept it up on her browser and showed everyone.

So, now that I'm eight months old I should share some new things I've been doing lately. I can now officially do zerberts (Dad calls them zerbies) on people's arms. I'm actually pretty good at it. Mom's not so talented at catching it on video but soon, very soon you'll see what I mean. I'm also good at shaking my head 'no' when someone says 'no, no, no' to me. I think it's pretty cute. They think it's pretty cute, but I'm sure that'll wear off in about a year or so.

Let's see, what else should I talk about? I'm eating like a champ and putting on weight. Short of getting baby protein powder, Mom and Dad have been feeding me nearly every jar of food with some kind of cereal in it. Some of you have been concerned about my weight. I'm getting sturdier every day. My next weight check is next Monday. I'm sure Mom will be posting my new weight once we know how much I've fattened up. Look at my pictures below. Can you see how my cheeks have fattened up?


This shirt was given to my big brother, Jonathan, when he was my age. Then my big sister,
Paige, wore it next. Now it's my turn to wear it! My aunt Jamie gave it to Jonathan when
she was a student at Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio.



Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain - Ashley was behind the tree,
holding onto his hand to make sure he didn't topple over.


And there we have it, folks. I can't say I was *entirely* impressed with this set of photos, but it started raining within minutes of us coming inside. I did like that it was overcast, but the wind kept blowing his little old man toupe all over the place!!

5 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

those are great pics! and he's so advanced for knowing how to type and spell already! GO DREW! :)

Mandalynn said...

He looks like such a big kid standing up!

The Cohen's said...

Martina, he is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Seriously. I've been praying for him still that he starts packing on some weight. ;)

Melanie said...

See, I was going to say how great the pictures were, too! He's adorable, and I love the toupe hair! It cracks me up. And makes me a little jealous!

Samantha said...

Very cute! And way to go on the weight gain. You are doing a great job!

website statistics