Monday, July 21, 2008

Never believe 'em when they say they're laying down...

In order to minimize the up and down, up and down, up and down of making sure Paige is in her bed upstairs during nap time, I've been known to put her in my room with her pink blankie (her lovey), formerly known as her pink 'manket' or pink 'mankie', and her pillow. She sleeps on my floor and I make it super dark in there so "ideally" she'll go right to sleep.

So, this is what happened Saturday:

I go to the office to get caught up on the latest board posts and drama and such when I hear odd noises coming from my bathroom. The office wall meets with our bathroom. I can hear clacking, but not on tile. I have *got* to investigate this, I think. So, what do I find in my bathroom? None other than Miss Paige sporting some dressy shoes she found in my closet.

Note to self: Add thrift store dress up clothes to my current necessary purchase list. Yup, I was short on reasons to spend money {please note this last sentence is dripping with sarcasm}

And so, without further delay, I give you my counter dress up princess...




4 comments:

dana said...

too funny! and too cute!

wants to be just like mommy!

McLeodx5 said...

how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M said...

What a cutie!

I'm jealous at your nice, clean bathroom.

- Dana said...

Haha! Paige! I'm sure it was hard not to laugh. I hate when kids do something "wrong" and it's so darn cute.

website statistics