Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lots of changes, lots of procrastinating, very little blogging

It's been forever and a half since I've gotten back into any kind of regular posting. For family and friends who follow us on Facebook, you are all in the know; however, I initially created this blog with the intention of sharing some daily {and not so daily} nuggets of our life. May is typically one of the busiest months of the year for us and this year is no exception. We have lots to catch you up on, so stay tuned. I am finding a way to start blogging using our new laptop {which means, I may actually get posts done more frequently - yay!}, while finding balance with all the upcoming changes to our lives.
What I hope to blog about in the near future:
*bring you up to speed with past events
*talk about our upcoming arrival of #5
*share our new adventures in homeschooling {beginning mid-June}
*etc. and so forth. :)


1 comment:

confused homemaker said...

Yea!! I know it's been crazy lately for you but I'm excited that your going to be blogging about these things :D

website statistics