Friday, April 3, 2009

Not a 'do do do do' but still very cute!

So, I'm doing my best to get myself back on track with blogging. After a good solid year of keeping up, I've been slipping into a bad habit of *not* blogging.

This morning Drew learned a new word (well, more that he pronounced it perfectly). The funny thing is I've been incorporating it into nearly every post on ELW this past week. How could I not when we're a group of ladies who love to talk about food? Cupcakes is the central theme (along with delicious butter cream frosting!) but this week we branched out into meatloaf with mashed potatoes, Tillamook cheese {and even ice cream - I have yet to try that!} and even got to some yucky food situations that warranted free pizza + delivery and a missing tooth found in the WRONG place. What's the word I incorporated into each post?

Watch the video!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - I don't know about any photo restrictions, I didn't see any (didn't look to hard either though) but just read about this company on another blog so thought I'd pass it on for you to check out -

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html?source_referer=ssimply

Martina said...

Thanks for letting me know! I uploaded my full blog as a test and it came back ready to print! Woo hoo! :D

website statistics