Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our how-to guide for a family of six

I've been thinking of doing this for a while and thought I would share how we do it. Not that we do it gracefully or perfectly, but back in June (I think it was) I blogged about the importance of a schedule. It is *so* true. Whenever possible, we stick to a schedule. So, in the next few posts I'm going to be going over a few of our tricks of the trade (whether borrowed or original) and how we've incorporated them into our daily lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok here are a few things that come to mind right now that I want to know from other bigger families. What do you do about cups? My kids attempt to get one million cups each, each day. It is driving me crazy. I tell them to pick one and leave it on the counter, but it always ends up in the sink or dishwasher, and then they get another one, and another one... you can imagine how many cups we have by the end of the day. Another is rationing things. I mean if I didn't tell my kids NO about milk several times a day, I think they would EACH go through a gallon a day! We already go through a gallon a day or so as a family, but it is super super expensive to do this- and I buy the cheap, non-organic stuff! Anyhow, I'd love to hear all your tips about anything!!!!:)

Martina said...

ooh, what good questions! i'll definitely keep those in mind. i had some other directions i was going to go, but i'll add those in! :)

website statistics