Thursday, October 16, 2008

He's STANDING!

Just when I start my series on running our house, Drew decides it's more important to stand!! So, we worked with him a bit on his 'technique', which translates to his being distracted long enough to forget he's standing on his own. Then we broke out the camera to show you what he's learned. Earlier today I mentioned that I thought it would be two weeks before he attempts to take his first steps. Now, after seeing him stand for long periods of time, I might eat my words. I guess we'll see!!

3 comments:

-Bridget said...

That's awesome! We still have a ways to go before Bailey is doing that. I have to remind myself that all kids are different. Reagan walked the week she turned nine months. Bailey is almost ten months and nowhere close.

Go Drew!

The Cohen's said...

Awww, how cute!!! He is such an adorable baby! I love when you post videos of him!
Maybe he can teach Noah? ;)

McLeodx5 said...

awesome...but are you ready to chase him around? i guess that's what the older kids are for, huh? lol

website statistics