Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seven months old and still the tiniest thing

Drew is seven months old today and of the many photos I took, only 12 grabbed my attention as potential candidates for being 'the one' to document the day. These are all SOOC, or straight out of camera, which means no editing other than resizing them so they're not ginormous. Once I've decided on 'the one' I'll crop, resize again, adjust some of the levels and remove drool if necessary. ;-)

At Drew's six month appointment, he weighed in at a meager 13lbs, 13oz. which translates to the less than 5th percentile for weight, though at 27 inches in height, he's in the 75th percentile. This means he's long and skinny. Even though he hasn't doubled his birth weight (yet) he's very mobile. He can crawl like a mad man, pull up in a pack 'n' play, which is quite impressive considering there isn't much to hold onto and he's taught himself in the past few weeks how to feed himself. {video to be updated soon: video is now updated on the sidebar}

I'm not too worried about his weight since Jonathan was actually *below* the percentile chart at six months and he's a very sturdy boy these days.

So, here are the 12 finalists:










"if you haven't gotten anything good by now..."

The winner will be featured on the blogger header. Be sure to come back to see what I *finally* decide on.

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That's it martina...I am stealing this idea! I LOVE IT!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME! ---Valerie

Martina said...

steal away!! i stole it from someone else, lol. that is how incredibly unoriginal i am. ;)

London said...

Your little guy is too cute! Don't worry about him being small, my two year old just hit the 23 lb mark!

Cacey (aka London)

website statistics