Sunday, July 26, 2009

She did what????

Yesterday, we spent most of the day out running errands. So when I got back from taking Ashley out for a little shopping, I was informed that our four year old...sigh...decided to give herself a haircut.

I thought I was past it after the kids had gone to bed, but as I was loading up the last of the laundry for the evening, I found this between the washer and dryer. I figured I should at least document it.

And you know the curious part of you wants to see what her hair actually looks like...don't you? You'll have to wait for that update later.

{never mind the fact that we have a tiny teddy stuffed between both appliances}
{she also left us this tiny reminder on the kitchen counter - you know, just in case we forgot.}

No comments:

website statistics