Thursday, October 30, 2008

Throwback Thursday, with a twist - Neil's doppleganger?? You decide...

A couple of nights ago the t.v. was on HGTV in the evening after, I guess, one of my shows had recorded. It was a show I like to watch, Property Virgins, but don't have a timer for. So, we're sitting there, getting ready for evening prayers when Neil blurts out (something to the effect of)...'that guy, he looks like me!...'well, my skinny self anyway'. And we sat there and looked at this guy. I have to admit, it felt a little weird checking him out thinking 'yup, he's definitely Neil...in a different way'. Was it wrong to think he was cute? I dunno. But I went ahead and recorded the show and last night we paused it and stared at his face some more. Then a lightbulb went off. I grabbed Neil's scrapbook that his mom made. We went through a few pages and realized this guy is a carbon copy of Neil from high school.

So, I present to you a few pictures of Neil from his younger years and then some photos I took from the t.v. of the guy in question - you decide.

**Neil**




***

**Random dude from HGTV**




1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ha ha wow he does look like Neil...except I have to say that his face is almost too long it looks like it's a bit squished. But he DEFINITELY has Neil's smile. Weird lol

website statistics