Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Watch out! It's a Drew-nami!

I'm falling a little short today in the topic department and I know it. I'm going to have to keep a journal with me to jot down some ideas. In the meantime, enjoy a small tsunami courtesy of Drew's famed hair and partner-in-crime sis Ashley who these days seems to have more inspiration than I do. How much of this will come back and haunt Drew? I'll try not to lose too much sleep over it...I promise.


I sometimes wonder what he's thinking about...maybe it's 'i REEEEEALLY wish you guys would leave my hair alone!!

'you again? yeah, my hair is all 'done up' - got it. it was only funny the first forty times...
and you see my sister in the background? is she laughing?...sigh...well, i'm not.'

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness! That hair gets me every time, but your captions today cracked me up! Those pics are treasures!

Rebekah (BBC)

Martina said...

glad the hair's keeping you entertained! :)

personally, i can't get enough of it...i'm debating spiking his hair a la 80s retro punk and taking some pics...now, where can i buy some dog collars and leather jackets for babies?? hmm...

website statistics