Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To Alice and Chris - thank you :-)

I am so utterly horrible with my 'thank you's', but Aunt Alice & Uncle Chris gave this outfit to Drew just after he was born and when I looked at the size, 3-6M, my immediate thought was whether the weather would prove to be an obstacle in his getting to wear it. My kids don't typically have a track record of being large babies and the weather here in Austin can be a bit goofy. This year it proved to be goofy enough that we were able to put him in his super cute cords and waffle shirt for church twice and I thought I would share what a handsome guy he is in his Sunday getup. These were taken just this past Sunday - proof that even in Texas, you can still get "chilly" weather in May - at least in the mornings! Enjoy!

THANK YOU ALICE AND CHRIS!




No comments:

website statistics