Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sometimes you just have to counter the bad with the good...

So, that's exactly what I'm going to do today. As heartbreaking as yesterday's post was, I thought the best way to move forward was to do just that...move forward. So, in dealing with the grief yesterday, I decided to bail on the usual hump day hum drum routine and I had the kids pack up their towels, grab their suits and a happy attitude and we went down to the water park and enjoyed a grand total of five minutes before the water stopped...completely. Ugh. Oh well, good thing I broke out the camera just as we got there and captured a *few* shots, lol, of our time there. Can I just say how much I *LOVE* my camera! So, here are those 'few' shots for you to enjoy. Maybe next time our visit won't be cut short!





and the end of the water...even the drain can be fun!


catch her dance!







1 comment:

Chocolatte said...

I love it AND your camera

website statistics