Friday, May 16, 2008

Hip Hip HOORAY!

It's official! My baby boy is officially a hip baby. Ok, I guess I could be talking about how cool he is. And he's definitely cool. But this time around I'm talking about how he sits proudly on my side (or in this case, Ashley's). Since he turned five months old he's been more active; crawling, wanting to sit up on his own, babbling and squealing with delight. He's feeding off the kids' laughter and adding some of his own humor in the process. Soon I'll be doing a post about his six month milestone. I'm not going to whine about how time flies by - I'll save that for May 24 ;). In the meantime, enjoy a quick pic of my newest hip baby. And now that he's screaming, I guess that's the end of this post. Happy Friday to everyone!

{excuse the diaper action and off-centeredness - we were in a hurry with losing light}

No comments:

website statistics